Saturday 10 March 2012

High Protein Quiche!

I am always looking to make protein and cottage cheese especially, more exciting. This low fat, high protien quiche definately did that.

Here is what I did:

  • Mix up 2-3 tubs (1 tub = 250g) of cottage cheese and 5-6 eggs in a bowl
  • Fry off any veggies of your choice. I used onion, garlic, red pepper and mushrooms, I also added some cooked and diced ham chunks. Once all these are cooked, add to the mix.
  • Place the mix into a baking dish. I grated a small amount of cheddar on top and placed some chopped tomatoes on this.
  • Bake at 180 degrees for 45-60 minutes.
  • I then let it stand and put it in the fridge over night.

I had it the next morning and in the evening with salad. There were plenty of portions for the week. Eating healthy often means planning ahead. Cooking good meals ahead of schedule is one of the best ways to meet your training goals.

Oli.

No comments:

Post a Comment