- Processed food (takeaways), do we really know where they’re getting there sources of food from?
- Foods high in sodium, sugar and trans-fats (chocolate, crisps, sweets, cakes, biscuits, fizzy drinks etc.)
- Foods with additives, e-numbers and hidden chemicals/sugar (Ready meals, “low fat” products, smoothies/fruit juices, cereals, coffee shop products etc.)
- Flies (poultry like chicken, turkey, duck, eggs)
- Swims (fish like mackerel, sardines, salmon, tuna, cod, seafood, etc.)
- Runs (farm animals like cows, lambs, pigs)
- Grows out of the ground or on trees (fruit, vegetables, grains, nuts, and seeds)
After reading this I hope you now have a bit more knowledge on what to do when it comes to avoiding illnesses. So if you’re one of those people who always goes down with a cold this time of the year, follow my advice, put it all together; hygiene, exercise, nutrition and proper sleep/rest and I guarantee you you’ll feel better in some shape or form!